• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer emerald issue

Days
    • Seen Jan 20, 2024
    I want to play multiplayer emerald (Pokémon Quetzal). I tried using mGBA 0.8.4, with the "Link" option, but after a certain time it's just disconnecting from one window, but on the other it is connected, so I can see the other player when he can't. I tried also using mGBA 2.1.7, with the "new multiplayer window" feature, but it doesn't register two of the windows keyboard presses, and I don't have a controller.

Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Surely it'd make more sense to take this to Pokémon Quetzal's own Discord server?
    This section of the forum is more about help requests involving the usage of the decomps, it's not about playing a game made with them (specially when it's a closed source one) or accessing its features.

Back