• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musicians' Room

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    The Musicians' Room is a group for those who are musicians. (Obviously.) Well, you just talk about what instruments you play, the music you play, bands, etc., and what kind of music you like.

Groupies:
    Jedi_Amara

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I'll join. I play the piano pretty well, as I have been playing for 7 years and I play the trumpet at school in the Jazz Band at school.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    LOL, I play piano and violin to an advanced level. I also spent some time learning flute and recorder, and I am currently teaching myself harmonica and guitar. Which reminds me - does anyone have tabs or music for "So Far Away", by Staind? I'm desperate ^^ and penguinz OWN!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LOL, I play piano and violin to an advanced level. I also spent some time learning flute and recorder, and I am currently teaching myself harmonica and guitar. Which reminds me - does anyone have tabs or music for "So Far Away", by Staind? I'm desperate ^^ and penguinz OWN!
    Penguins do own! But duck-billed platypusses do too! Hehe......
    "So Far Away"?....never heard of it hehe.....sorry!
    But wow! Are you going to become a professional musician? If you are, you sure are on the right track!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    iv played the Recorder, Trombone, Suzaphone, Tuba, and Bass Guitar im gonna be in Jazz band next year...im in advanced band this year and my band teachers a real butt head! :laugh: hey Jordan, my buddy plays the Tenor Sax too!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Piano? Done my A.Mus.A. That's the grade after 8.

Scott, you play jazz band? Nonono! Punk rock! *hands Scott a bass guitar and picks up her guitar* Yeah! Let's jam!

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Well..I had replied to this before the forums moved..but meh.

Anywho, I used to sing in a grunge/metal band called "Harmonic Dissodence" back in my high school days. Now, I'm usually just messing around on a bass guitar untill I get my synthesizer. I rarely sing anymore..my voice is shot and well..it's just not as good as it used to be. So yeah. :)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    XD. I want to start a band... like, I really really really want to. Yesterday at my school's athletics day I spent half an hour playing air guitar at my best friends, really energetically. And stuffed my arm. I think I pulled a muscle in my right arm. Mum was complaining that my sound was heavy during violin practice last night, but as if I was going to tell her why! XD

Back