• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] my egg event

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    [/ATTACH]I need help on how to make this event work, when I talk to npc, he has the option to give the egg that is there or not, I did this event when I choose the option "yes" the egg disappears from the map (the way I wanted to), but when I choose the "no" option it disappears too, how do I prevent it from happening?

Attachments

• my egg event
      image.png
      18.9 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    [/ATTACH]I need help on how to make this event work, when I talk to npc, he has the option to give the egg that is there or not, I did this event when I choose the option "yes" the egg disappears from the map (the way I wanted to), but when I choose the "no" option it disappears too, how do I prevent it from happening?

Can you post your even for the NPC? It most likely is a problem with that.

Reactions: Poq
    Back