• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My fake Slowbroooo ;___;

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
  • When I went to Sydney in 2000, I went to Fox Studios, and outside Fox Studios was like a Pokemon Stand with everything Pokemon in it. I bought some cards from this guy, and when I got them, I realised they were laminated and the back on them was a rather bright purple..FAKES..I was highly irritated that people could do that...considering I got a card that had Slowbro on it and a Slowpoke that was shiny >.<

Has anyone else got any fake cards that were similar?

I will post some piccies soon if I can..

Note: The Slowpoke I got in the fake pack has 'edition 1' in the bottom left corner, just underneath the picture, and on the bottom right side it has a fossilised hand looking thing...

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Wow,that really sucks,so guy going to a pokemon convention and selling fake cards -.-,well at least you have a one of a kind maybe?I have never seen it before.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • I shall post it as soon as I get my Digital Camera so you can have a look :)

I saw a whole big article on a news show once about fake Yugioh Cards and such being sold, and I swear I saw the same guy on there that sold me that fake card pack!....It was freaky!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • yah, you really should have reported him to Fair Trading and Consumer dep. or whatever it is... I had to go there well my nan did to pick up my ABN form for my book...

like I only ever trust cards I buy in the special packs or a few others that actually look very realistic. not the best way but hey. not everyone's dishonest.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • I could've, but when I opened the cards, I was already out of Fox Studios, and I was only 9, so I DID think they were "Special Edition 1 & Fossil edition" cards xD I would have got him bad...he would have been doing some serious time...but then again, like all the others, they just deny it and flee -___-;

Back