• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hey guys! I've been an avid player of Pokemon since I was a kid, as I'm sure most are around here. So I come here as both an introduction, and a cry of help. Just today I fired up my Alpha Sassphire to learn that my save data's been corrupted, fun right? This comes a day after transferring Pokemon I've spent countless hours resetting for awesome IV's into (Mainly legendaries), most hurtful was a very near 6/6 IV Shiny Rayquaza I spent resetting on. Luckily Mystery Gift is forgiving and I can enjoy at least trying for another on my new game. To the point, the ones I'm most sore about losing were:
    2014 October Gamestop Event: Diancie and Shiny Gengar
    Pokemon Black 2 Shiny Gible (Given when you beat that Black Tower place, post game. I reset a lot only to give up on 31 Atk IV Adamant)
    Shiny Milotic (Given to me by a friend who hatches shinies, had terrible terrible stats but I loved it lol)

If anyone could provide clones to me I'd be unimaginably grateful. If possible at the very least could they be of competitive natures? At the moment I'm SOL as to things I could offer up but I'd be happy to work with anyone able and willing. Heck I'd be willing to reset for a shiny rayquaza for someone given that I can actually reset the game and get more than one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back