• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nerd Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billiam411

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2004
    What kind of a nerd with no life goes onto a pokemon forum. Asking the dumbest questions, ITS A SHOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Geez, the dumb @$$es around here. Someone's a little obsessed with pokemon, asking about other peoples decks. You noobs should be slapped in the face and brought into the real world. It's alot more fun than staying in a dark basement watching every episode frame by frame while battling your little brother all day. It's a terrible show anyway, with all the really dumb effects they do in the dumb japanese animation, like the little mushroom shaped lines at their mouths, when they breath, and when they instantly apear on the screen as though they 'ran' there. LAME You people should watch some descent american cartoons. the Japanese are taking over your lives. Get a life.
    :chu: = :dead: :dead:
    By the way, ban me all you want, I SHALL PREVAIL

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • If you think about pokemon that way, just don't join the forum and let others enjoy there time here!

btw, why do u post it here?? :\

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • Well what else is there to do if you're bored a lot like me? Sneak into your room with a knife?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've said it in the other threads: What really causes stuff like this to get out of control is when he's ebbed on, by the very flames back you guys were doing. Don't. -.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back