• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Blanks

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks for sharing your blanks, Firemaker!

However, they don't look like you put much effort into them. Since you were going for the purple/pinkish haze look (which I like and think is clever - nice job), I'd at least make sure the Illus. border and card border weren't tinted. Also, Fang has already made Shadow blanks.

All in all, a pretty nice attempt. Good work.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I know Fangking has made Shadow blanks but here is another version of shadows

I also have a basic Snagem blank

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    The Snagum blank is sloppy, and the 'SHADOW' has the wrong font. If you want to make correct blanks, use correct fonts. If you are unable to get the fonts, then your blanks are cool I guess. But I would still use Fangking's.

However, if you make a card with these blanks (in a new topic) I wont mind and i'll rate it. Good job though.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Eh, the VS ones are very sloppy. VS cards in Japan are officially basic, but if you want to make evo ones, cool. I like the idea. We should have a blank making tutorial too. But, there not bad. 8/10

Back