• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] The First Journey & Red's Journey West v.10

Days
    • Seen Jan 11, 2024
    Hi ! first of all congratulations the game is incredible and gave me real vibes, like fire red rocket edition! but here I particularly loved the Red part and I would really like to be able to redo it in nuzlock without having to redo the entire Oak part. is there a way ?

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi ! first of all congratulations the game is incredible and gave me real vibes, like fire red rocket edition! but here I particularly loved the Red part and I would really like to be able to redo it in nuzlock without having to redo the entire Oak part. is there a way ?
    Glad you liked it! Yes of course, just download the provided savegame from the thread, and apply it to C\Users\Username\Saved Games\PS The First Journey. You will start in RJW's part.
    Merry Christmas!

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Is there a way to use a controller rather than keyboard? I pressed f1 and set up the controls but when I went back in game it would only respond to the keyboard

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Rather than wasting money on healing at the start its much more financial to just die.
    That's true, you don't need to heal at all if you take your losses.

Is there a way to use a controller rather than keyboard? I pressed f1 and set up the controls but when I went back in game it would only respond to the keyboard
    Unfortunately no, this is an old version of the Essentials engine. You can, however, use a key remapper.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes I've learned to battle trainers then when I'm getting close to blacking out I'll spam wild Pokemon to black out for free
    Haha, that's definitely a nice strategy. I remember I had removed losing money after blacking out in a wild battle, because it was considered too difficult by some players. Maybe losing half of trainer battle money's respective calculation, applied to wild battles would be a better option, instead.

Back