• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Fossil

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    As you all know, fossils are items rather than trainers. Thus, I have tried my hand at reworking them. I tend to overanalyse things so this could be an example of that.

Format:
    [Name] [Lv.] [HP] [Type]
    [Stage] [Evolved/Resurrected]
    Ability(ies)
    [Weak] [Resist] [Retreat]
    ['Dex]

Tusk Fossil HP50
    Trainer
    Play Tusk Fossil as a [C] Basic Pokémon with no attacks that can't be affected by any Special Conditions or retreat but counts as a Knocked Out Pokémon if it's Knocked Out while counting as a Trainer as well.
    Poké-POWER Resurrect
    Put Tusk Fossil into your discard pile at any time during your turn before attacking and make a Tuskitten from your Bench your Active Pokémon

Tuskitten Lv. 25 HP 60 [C]
    Basic Pokémon Resurrected from Tusk Fossil
    [c] Bite 20
    Growl
    Reduce all damage done by opposing Pokémon during your opponents next turn by 10 before applying weakness and resistance.
    [W: {F}x2] [R: none] [Rt: {C}]
    Tuskitten, the Tiger Pokémon. Millions of years of hibernation have dulled its instincts.

Tuskat Lv. 65 HP90 {C}
    Stage 1 Pokémon Put Tuskat on Tuskitten
    {C}{C}{C} Maul 30
    {C}{C} Fang Attack 40
    [W: {F}x2] [R: none] [Rt: {C}]
    Tuskat, the Tiger Pokémon.

Back