• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member, old fan

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, I've just joined the group, and just felt like finding other places that have people that share the same interests in me, which in this case, being Pokemon. I have been playing since the Gen I days, when Red and Blue were still new on the Game Boy, and the only way to see pokemon as close to lifelike as possible, is either by anime, or a N64 game like Stadium. Over time, I have been feeling like there have been too many missed opportunities with the last few games, as well as things that should have been kept/brought back, like with Scarlet and Violet.

My favorite games overall, are mainly Colosseum, which I would like to see be given a brand new remake on the Switch. Along with Legends: Arceus, Pokemon Yellow, and a few others. Right now, wishing that there was an anime that was based on the Adventures manga, even if it were to be given a higher rating, compared to the original.

Years
  • Hey, I've just joined the group, and just felt like finding other places that have people that share the same interests in me, which in this case, being Pokemon. I have been playing since the Gen I days, when Red and Blue were still new on the Game Boy, and the only way to see pokemon as close to lifelike as possible, is either by anime, or a N64 game like Stadium. Over time, I have been feeling like there have been too many missed opportunities with the last few games, as well as things that should have been kept/brought back, like with Scarlet and Violet.

My favorite games overall, are mainly Colosseum, which I would like to see be given a brand new remake on the Switch. Along with Legends: Arceus, Pokemon Yellow, and a few others. Right now, wishing that there was an anime that was based on the Adventures manga, even if it were to be given a higher rating, compared to the original.
    Hello GameManfaAnimeFan, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see new members who are fans of Pokémon since Red and Blue (like me ^^). What was your starter back then ? Mine was Charizard, all time top favourite!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to the PC!

I've been wanting to try Colosseum for a few years now, but the only copies I can find online are WAAAY too expensive... But I'd love to see a remaster on the Switch as well!

If you could change one thing about the modern Pokemon games, what would it be?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to the forums!
    I liked the Manga as well, my favorite was the xy series!
    Right now, I have a lot of catching up to do, since the only ones I have, are the original Red and Blue ones.

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

I've been wanting to try Colosseum for a few years now, but the only copies I can find online are WAAAY too expensive... But I'd love to see a remaster on the Switch as well!

If you could change one thing about the modern Pokemon games, what would it be?
    I think I would like to see a main game that actually adds character development for your character, instead of just having you go through being everybody's pal in someway, while doing what feels like the same ol' routine.

Last edited:
    Back