• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Rom Hack - Pokemon Rota Mystery (Or some other lame title...)

Years
    Helloooo~~

So I've had this idea in my head since well... for years actually. I want to make a rom hack of one of the Gen 3 games, (whichever one works well.)
    I want to make a Medieval style Pokemon game based off the 8th movie (Lucario one) and you will be living in the castle.

Anyhow I don't want to give away too much because of spoilers, I want to complete this someday!

A lot of ideas for the game are ideas I've had since I was about 12, hence it probably only really makes sense to me.

I also want to incorporate the idea of time travelling too, with Celebi. Oh, and the characters from the movie (Sir Aaron, the Queen etc) are going to be in it. (If I can get the darn programmes working properly.)

Anyhow that is my idea proposal. If anyone is interested in helping, just say so. :) Or if you're just intrested in the idea and want to discuss that is no problem either.

I hope I can do this.... :)

Thanks for reading.

Back