• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to ROM Hacking, can someone help me find this?

Days
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    I am planning on getting into the ROM Hacking game. I don't plan on making stuff too advanced, or make entirely new regions, stories or whatever. Only basic stuff or me and my friends. I am entirely new to this so please excuse me if I ask for things I shouldn't or things that don't make sense. With that said, does anyone know where I can get -

1. A way to add Pokemon up until Gen 8 (wouldn't mind Gen 9 either). I plan on adding more characters, and updating the teams of existing characters with Pokemon from all generations.

2. If not that, then, where can I find a bunch of GBA style sprites, so I can add my own select Pokemon as opposed to adding them all. I have found some but none of them have Gen 8 included.

Back