• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the game

Days
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Hi all,

My 6yr old and I just started playing. As many other kids his favorite is charizard is his favorite. How can I work on getting two so was and play together with this Pokemon?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What would be easiest would be to have someone trade you a couple of them. Keep one for yourself, then trade the other one to your kid. We have a Trade Corner where you could make a thread requesting the Charizards, or perhaps someone who sees this thread will offer you them here.

Days
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    What would be easiest would be to have someone trade you a couple of them. Keep one for yourself, then trade the other one to your kid. We have a Trade Corner where you could make a thread requesting the Charizards, or perhaps someone who sees this thread will offer you them here.
    Thanks, I just posted there, to trade is an online subscription needed?

Back