• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Nintendo you cheap *****s. Look what they've done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    https://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/manafi.shtml

Apparently you can't get a Manafi without owning a game called "Pokemon Ranger" and going to a real-life event in Japan. Those cheap pricks. They did a similar thing with Deoxys and Jirachi. Us Aussies missed out on Deoxys because Nintendo didn't bother coming. No doubt they won't bother to show up again.

This is much worse than THQ's con of making you buy Smackdown vs Raw 2006 on PSP and a PSP console just to unlock Jake the Snake Roberts on PS2.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    P.S I KNOW Aussies will miss out because the event is a pre-booking of the 9th movie. This won't happen in Oz because the movies don't make the cinemas let alone DVD/Video. Thats right they dont get released on DVD or Video and not in cinemas. Pokemon seems only to be discussed amongst a small percentage of six-year olds here and the last time a movie came out in cinemas here was Pokemon 3 (the one with Unowns) and that was the last one released on DVD/Video.

Years
    Oh well look... I don't think making you buy Ranger is a point; Ranger is a great game itself and if that gives to the chance to get Manaphy as well there's just another reason to buy and not the only one. All about getting Manaphy egg (by W Mission in Ranger) does not have to do with the 9th Movie. Even though the star of that movie if Manaphy itself, Manaphy on the Game is something different. And as you say, Aussies didn't get to have Deoxys on. There might be a reason, you know these machines giving Aurora Ticket out weren't free, Nintendo itself wouldn't be coing to a country which does not have many fan (No offence, I don't know what is going on there, I'm just guessing a possible reason). Moreover, getting Manaphy will not be difficult nowadays. WiFi unaility will change all we know. Getting Pokemon from events will not be that painfull now as there might be people that want to trade to you, even only for a Pokedex entry. Well, that's all. No worries anymore I guess...

PS: Please avoid double posting and rather edit your post by clicking the "Edit/Modify" button.

Edit: ZOMG O_O 666th Post =D

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    sligkid said:
    https://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/manafi.shtml

Apparently you can't get a Manafi without owning a game called "Pokemon Ranger" and going to a real-life event in Japan. Those cheap pricks. They did a similar thing with Deoxys and Jirachi. Us Aussies missed out on Deoxys because Nintendo didn't bother coming. No doubt they won't bother to show up again.

This is much worse than THQ's con of making you buy Smackdown vs Raw 2006 on PSP and a PSP console just to unlock Jake the Snake Roberts on PS2.
    Oh, stop your whining. So you won't be able to get ONE POKEMON. Big deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back