• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Offering a shiny Swablu for any other shiny (non-cloned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    So as luck would have it, I have found TWO shiny Swablus! (In Pokemon Scarlet.)
    If anyone wants this extra Swablu, I'm game for trading a shiny of your own for it!
    Just please be sure it's not a clone. I'm really not a fan of clones, and I know people do it, but it just seems like cheating to me and I've never wanted to do that.

Ideal shiny would be the white Tatsugiri, which I find quite cute and have hunted for before, but almost anything that wasn't cloned will be good.

Side note: I found a shiny Altaria too! In my search for a shiny white Tatsugiri, the Dragon/Shining powers decided to land on an Altaria instead!

Give me a list of who you're willing to trade and I'll consider it!

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    Sure!
    I'm assuming you'll be on in a few hours since it would be a day since you posted that, please contact me to tell me when you're ready!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Sure!
    I'm assuming you'll be on in a few hours since it would be a day since you posted that, please contact me to tell me when you're ready!

My sleep schedule is kind of weird so don't know exactly when I'll be able to. Right now it's 3:16 AM and I live in PST. If you use discord we can talk there and have it be easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back