• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orre Monotype challenge

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • For the second best Advanced generation!

for colloseum and XD gale of darkness

to win: beat the main game and the battle tower thing, which has 100 trainers
    rules: 1 type is allowed
    NO TRADING so forget about golem and alakazam etc.
    do not hack
    have fun

to sign up:
    name
    game
    type

challengers:
    redsaber5859

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • THESE ARE NOT POKEMON GAMES!

THEY ARE NOT ADVANCED GENERATION!

ADVANCED IS FIRE RED/ LEAF GREEN & RUBY, SAPHIRE AND EMERALD!

THESE POKEMON GAMES ARE SPINOFF'S NOT IN THE MAIN SERIES.

ARE U CAPABLE OF READING! I TOLD YOU THAT WHEN U APPLIED FOR MY 3RD GENERATION DUO RUN!

Requesting a Move or a Lock

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Lol, according to bulbapedia, THEY ARE advanced gen games
    They can trade with, battle with, and the gameplay is similar! Sure they maybe not by game freak but theyare still games

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. HEY. Shut up. :) It's a spin off. I'm moving it. Opera Ghost, don't mini mod. Next time, just report the thread and don't go ape mess on everyone.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Also, hey hey hey hey HEY. Only post if you're here to enter the challenge or update your challenge status. Otherwise I will just regard it as spam. kthxbai.

Back