• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] POKÉMON PROJECT SPARK - A new way to play Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello everyone! Since my very young age, I have been a huge fan of Pokémon games and the Pokémon franchise itself. Many times I have thought about how great it would be to have a real MMORPG set in the Pokémon world (similar to World of Warcraft or Genshin Impact). You know, grinding, events, exclusive items, and all that jazz. Although I cannot create a multiplayer game, I believe I can still deliver an MMORPG experience to this Pokémon game through continuous updates and challenging opponents, while preserving the authentic atmosphere of the original Pokémon games.
    That's why I decided to dive into Pokémon Project Spark.

(Current) Features:

- A real FREE EXPERIECE. You do WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHENEVER YOU WANT

- ONLY overworld encounters (No more random Zubat encounters in caves)

- Choices matter. The choices have an impact on the gameplay, loot, and relationships between characters.

- Wild Pokemon item drops

- Dungeon System with unique loots, bosses and exclusive Pokémon

- An easier way of fishing

- Quest System (Thanks to: ThatWelshOne_,mej71,derFischae,Marin)

- ALL Pokémon up to Gen9

- Dynamax and Dens, Z-moves, Mega evolutions (Credits: Lucidious89)

- Actual ingame map (Town Map) with encounters and location names displayed

V.0.01 Gameplay:

The First zone "Emerald Glade" is playable until you reach Diamondsky Village, which is not scripted yet.
    You can clear the very first dungeon of the game called "Dustmane Cave". However be prepared, because you need a strong team to survive what's inside.
    You can complete every quest in the zone (even the high level one as well, since its bugged)
    40+ Pokémon capturable in the first zone, it's up to you, to find out how
    The beginning of a mysterious story. You need to discover every location to figure out the details and solve the riddle.
    Upon reaching Diamondsky Village, SAVE. New features and Zones are coming soon!

👉Quick warning:
    There are numerous bugs still present in the game. That's why it's essential to save the game very frequently.
    👈

Known Bugs:
    - Some quests dont disappear from the quest log even when they are completed
    - Olivia's quest rewards can be repeatable in some cases
    - Raticate still has Bite
    - Drop chance when defeating Goldeen is 100% instead of 25%
    - Mark's 3rd quest is visually incorrect
    - Characters are teleporting out instead of walking away
    . New items have bugged overworld display when the player interacts with them
    - H.Qwilfish sometimes leaves the water in Dustmane Dungeon

Plans for V0.02:
    - Fix the known bugs
    - Fully Script Diamondsky Village
    - 2 new zones (both from LVL15-LVL25)
    - Original Pokémon with different types
    - Introduction to crafting

Here is the map of "Emerald Glade"

POKÉMON PROJECT SPARK - A new way to play Pokémon

Some Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/file/0z9mFKbT#AdYaJ4bsX45yioIjKOqm4m7apJ33y-qqm-1CsWO1-HE

Credits:
    Enchanced UI: Lucidious89, Ball Sprites: Poq and BlueEye007
    Essentials Deluxe: Lucidious89
    Gen. 8-9 Scripts: Golisopod User, Luka S.J., Caruban
    Modern Quest System: ThatWelshOne_,mej71,derFischae,Marin
    20.1 Hotfixes: Maruno
    ZUD plugin: Lucidious89
    EBDX: Luka S.J

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I would suggest at least one or two of the early game birds to the map currently available. Pidgey and Taillow are my suggestions but yeah I feel thats a important addition.

Back