• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Bond

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Today, I'm happy to announce a new project called Pokémon Bond. Note: This is not a ROM hack! This is a fan game, made using RPG Maker and Essentials. Without further ado, Let's get started!

Pokémon Bond

Story

In a small government based region named Zifarro, There lived a 16 year old boy named Aether, He lost his father during his 10th birthday. Since then, he's living alone with his Shinx that his father gave him before dying. 6 years passed by......

One day, By the twist of fate, While surviving an assault miraculously, he found his father's wishes and learnt the dark secrets about the Zifarro government. Can he do what his father couldn't do, and free the region from the dictator government?

Features

• Exciting Story Driven plot
    • 2 Regions - Zifarro and Celot!
    • Collectible Shiny and Shadow Pokemon.
    • Only boy is playable.
    • Teleporting for Zifarro, Soaring for Celot rather than old Field Move: Fly.
    • Pokemon Upto Gen 7+Custom ones
    • Awesome Music
    • Day and Night cycle!
    • Following Pokemon
    • Mega-Evolutions!
    • New Pokemon types! 20 Types total!
    • New Shinies
    • No gyms in Zifarro, But 20 in Celot. (Don't worry, Zifarro has something else instead of Gyms)
    • DS Graphics!
    • Speed-Up Button!
    • Side Quests!

Screenshots

Pokémon Bond

Credits

• Nintendo & GameFreak

Engine
    • Enterbrain: RPG Maker XP
    • Maruno, Flameguru and the whole Essentials Dev team: Essentials
    • Roza : MKXP - Z

Autotiles
    • DeepBlue PacificWaves
    • Hek-el-grande
    • PandaInDaGame

Tileset
    • Magiscarf
    • WesleyFG
    • SailorVicious
    • Shawn Frost
    • NSora-96
    • PeekyChew
    • Kyle-Dove
    • Claisprojects.com
    • Minorthreat0987
    • The-Red-Ex
    • UltimoSpriter
    • TyranitarDark
    • DarkDragonn
    • Rafa-cac
    • Phyromatical
    • Alucus
    • Newtiteuf
    • ChaoticCherryCake
    • Moca

Sprites
    • Neo-Spriteman
    • Vanilla Sunshine
    • PurpleZaffre & Maicerochico
    • AtomicReactor
    • DiegoWT

Scripts
    • MrGela
    • Phantombass
    • Marin
    • Golisopod User

Dev Team
    • Mahian23- Story/Sprites/Mapping/Art

DM me, if you don't see your name despite me using your content!

DOWNLOAD

No DL's as of yet, For full support for Pokémon Bond, you can join the Discord here!

Last edited:

Ranpo0123

Ranpo-san
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Woah! Nice visuals. I wish to work in some maps and music for your project, If there's a free post....

Back