• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Horizons - Emerald Difficulty Hack [Complete, v1.09 ft. New Rocket Storyline, Boss Gauntlet, Gen 1-8, Side Quests, and QoL features]

Days
    • Seen today
    It same like vanilla. You will get fly after you beat may after the weather institute event with team aqua
    I did not reicieve after weather station. Didn't fight Rival either so maybe bug. I do have an older version of the romhack. Luckily one of my Pokémon can relearn fly so it worked out.

Do you know where the Flying Type trainer is on Route 116? Trying to the quest Soaring, Flying.

Years
  • Hi! I've been playing through the game, and just beat the last gym -- loving it so far, though it is very difficult! I made the mistake of selling a few of the items like heavy-duty boots. Is there any way to acquire more of those? Additionally, can you rematch legendaries like the genie trio after defeating them rather than catching them? Lastly, it seems like money gets tight when using the slateport level grinder. What is the recommended way to farm money since rematches aren't available?

Days
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I did not reicieve after weather station. Didn't fight Rival either so maybe bug. I do have an older version of the romhack. Luckily one of my Pokémon can relearn fly so it worked out.

Do you know where the Flying Type trainer is on Route 116? Trying to the quest Soaring, Flying.
    I remember someone mentioned something like that a long time ago, but I have been unable to replicate that issue myself after extensive testing.
    Falkner is in the part of Route 116 which is only accessible through Rusturf Tunnel; it's the bottom left of the dungeon.
    Assuming the gen 3 clock is active, there's no "dusk" time, so I don't think it's possible to evolve Rockruff into its dusk form (see: https://github.com/rh-hideout/pokee...9c1e08debfd7e6f6fde3fa6d953/include/rtc.h#L28). Thoughts on changing the Lycanrock-dusk evolution requirement to just being an Own Tempo Rockruff?
    Dusk is defined as 5-6PM, so it's a tight window, but it is doable. In the future, I can definitely look at addressing those wonkly evolutions.
    Hi! I've been playing through the game, and just beat the last gym -- loving it so far, though it is very difficult! I made the mistake of selling a few of the items like heavy-duty boots. Is there any way to acquire more of those? Additionally, can you rematch legendaries like the genie trio after defeating them rather than catching them? Lastly, it seems like money gets tight when using the slateport level grinder. What is the recommended way to farm money since rematches aren't available?
    Hey, unfortunately, those items are quest locked just because of how strong they are. Legendaries were made consistent with Gen 3 in that they were one-time battles; for me, I think the reasoning behind that was because it would be weird with how the genies are encountered to have the event repeat. My recommendation for money is to do as many sidequests as you can (which it seems you've been doing a bit of already). Each boss is about $10000, which adds up pretty quickly. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey im wondering where to get the other mega stones that arent at slateport? I watched a walkthrough from a year or so ago and they had the starters there but not anymore.

Back