• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Evergreen

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Logo.png
    Pokémon Evergreen
    ----------------------
    Platform:
    Pokémon Essentials v21.1/RPG Maker XP
    ----------------------
    Description:
    A brand new Pokémon journey across the Tahoma region. You are the child of the Pokémon Professor of the region, Prof. Sequoia and you and your rival compete to see who could become the Tahoma region's Champion first. While you're collecting badges, you'll stumble upon a crime syndicate called Team Dynamo who're capturing Pokémon to use as slave labor. It will be up to you to put a stop to it and liberate the enslaved Pokémon.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    We're offering the following positions because the team can use the extra help:

Spriters (for custom tilesets, Fakemon + Trainer OCs (both Battle and OWs) and items)
    Animators (for new moves)
    Composers (for custom Fakemon cries)
    Mappers
    Writers (for dialogue of NPCs and storybuilding)
    Playtesters
    Team:

SchinkiD (me) - Director
    Tabletpillow - Playtester
    WolfPP - Spriter
    Blinci - Concept artist
    CrazyzT - Concept artist
    Please DM at Discord @SchinkiDink95 if you're interested in joining the development team or have questions regarding Pokémon Evergreen. Here's the invite for the Pokémon Evergreen server: https://discord.gg/Qp2zvUkQ
    Pictures:
    PokemonEvergreenPics.png
    Credits (If I miss someone, let me know):
    Character and Fakemon designs: Me and Tabletpillow
    Plugins: Caruban, PurpleZaffre, LostSoulsDev / carmaniac, Golisopod User, ENLS, spaceemotion, TechSkylander1518, DiegoWT, Lucidious89, Wolf PP, Marin, Voltseon, ENLS

Last edited:
    Back