• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red Plus 2.01 [Completed until further notice]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I appreciate it's been a long time since the creators of this hack replied in this forum, and the last time they did they said they were pretty busy. So not hoping to hear back from them by any means! Just wanted to chime in that I also LOVE this hack. It's literally exactly what I wanted from an enhanced vanilla version of FireRed, like, to a T. All the exact changes. It's so gratifying and I love getting to play a FireRed that feels like a 'Gen 4' or a 'Gen 3.5' version of the game!

Like someone else mentioned above, I also would love to be able to dig in to some of the specific changes that have been made with Pokemon locations/probabilities and updated movesets, TM compatibility, etc.

The PokePorto website (that apparently isn't official?) has a lot of super useful information but not quite as specific as I'd like.

Hopefully the creators come back to this and polish off some of the glitches that have been found! As I said, this is by far my favourite FireRed improvement hack. Bravo!!
    I have the same feelings about the hack. It's exactly what I'm looking for out of a FireRed rom, but it seems that access to the documentation has been discontinued. Would love to see the creators briefly return to get the documentation back up in a more permanent format.

Back