• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Keishou (V2.0)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    There are three hints in the area that you get from either the Kurai members, or from the chests where you found the gems. If this doesn't help you and you are stuck, you find the solution in the spoiler below :)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I set up a Discord Server in the last two days (which is still a little bare bones, but I will fill it with all kinds of information surrounding the game, including quest guides, description of game mechanics, tips & tricks and more!), so feel free to join if you want a central place to find information to the game, report bugs or make suggestions to improve the game, chat with others or ask me stuff directly - you find the link on the main page of this post! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    first your game looks great
    i just started in first route in encounters list in sun weather i see charmander and bulbasaur as encounters
    can you tell me how to get sunny day i have tried alot but i can't get it

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Once you make your way to Chushin City, which is the central hub of Kyujitsu Island, you can aquire TM Crafting Lenses to craft TM's! That way, you can also receive the TM's for the weather moves - however those moves cannot be used to change the overworld weather unfortunately!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    can you make them in land day as an encourters too so we can get them instead of the sunny weather which we can't get even with changing the time of the game

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    For the Pansage/Pansear/Panpour quest -- how do you get Pansear to appear? I've done laps around Yosei Woods at various times but it's never there.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Speaking of said quest, how do I catch Panpour? It just keeps running from me. Am I suppose to lure it to the water, fly/teleport back to town, and then swim back up to it or something?

As for Pansear, you need to chase it into the area a little to the left of the broken bridge (where you first got the quest). Might need to have surf to find it in the first place, iirc.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    can you make them in land day as an encourters too so we can get them instead of the sunny weather which we can't get even with changing the time of the game
    They are also available in other areas later in the game in clear weather ;) sunny weather is just a way to get them early on Route 1.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Speaking of said quest, how do I catch Panpour? It just keeps running from me. Am I suppose to lure it to the water, fly/teleport back to town, and then swim back up to it or something?

As for Pansear, you need to chase it into the area a little to the left of the broken bridge (where you first got the quest). Might need to have surf to find it in the first place, iirc.
    Panpour does not see well, however it will run as soon as you make loud noises by walking through grass - especially dry (yellow) grass. Lure it to the top right corner and cross through the grass tile that is the furthest away from it (its also the only green grass tile) ;)

Days
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Hi, the game is awesome, I cant put it down! That being said, I cannot find how to get the pickaxe, I've been wandering around for going on 3 hours with no luck and am at my wits end lol any guidance would be amazing, thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hi, the game is awesome, I cant put it down! That being said, I cannot find how to get the pickaxe, I've been wandering around for going on 3 hours with no luck and am at my wits end lol any guidance would be amazing, thank you!
    Thank you!! :) Have you explored Suna Beach already? ;)

Also: the big update 1.07 is now out and fixes tons of smaller and bigger bugs! I also want invite you guys to join the Discord Server for all sorts of additional information (including quest or HM item location guides) if you are interested :) we already have a nice little community with around 140 people going! You find the link in my signature or the project post!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    V1.09 is now available! It includes two new quests and hyper training, plenty of bug fixes, balance updates and many other improvements!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    V1.10 is now available! It includes new questlines to unlock the "Bonded Form" for your starter, Clan Blessings as a new feature, 15 additional Pokémon, 13 new TM's, tons of movepool updates, as well as plenty of bug fixes, balance updates and other modifications! Check the Discord for a full Change Log as well of plenty of additional information on the game! :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    V1.10 is now available! It includes new questlines to unlock the "Bonded Form" for your starter, Clan Blessings as a new feature, 15 additional Pokémon, 13 new TM's, tons of movepool updates, as well as plenty of bug fixes, balance updates and other modifications! Check the Discord for a full Change Log as well of plenty of additional information on the game! :)
    Is it possible to play using multiple saves? I have not found such a function.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    There is no feature in the game for that unfortunately - however you can navigate to your save folder in "%appdata%/Pokemon Essentials v20.1" and make a copy of your save file (called Keishou.rxdata), put it to any other location (you could create sub-folders in the folder it is located), and create a new file. For switching save files, you would just have to put the respective "Keishou.rxdata" into the "Pokemon Essentials v20.1" folder again :)

Years
  • Hey ho.^^

Your game is way too tough for me. I play Easy Mode and can't beat this Shiro guy, because his Pokémon evolved, after I trained mine, because he has beaten me in the first place.^^'
    How is this easy? o.O It's like Nightmare Mode...
    So is there something I need to do before him? I couldn't find anything yet, so I would appreciate some help. ;-)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hey! Yeah, the game is still tough on "Easy Mode" I think. Generally, I recommend just exploring the other areas / main quests that are more feasible for you at the start. I recommend going to Aki Forest first and complete the side quest (blue) there, then make your way to Suna Beach second and do both the side quest and the main quest (orange) there, and come back to Shiro after that. Until then you should compile a good team that is (close to) fully evolved and learned better moves. And if you require more help, feel free to join the Discord where I am (almost) always around to help :)

Years
  • Hey! Yeah, the game is still tough on "Easy Mode" I think. Generally, I recommend just exploring the other areas / main quests that are more feasible for you at the start. I recommend going to Aki Forest first and complete the side quest (blue) there, then make your way to Suna Beach second and do both the side quest and the main quest (orange) there, and come back to Shiro after that. Until then you should compile a good team that is (close to) fully evolved and learned better moves. And if you require more help, feel free to join the Discord where I am (almost) always around to help :)
    Thank you for your suggestions.^^
    I will follow this route then and put this Shiro into dust the next time. ;-)

Back