• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Keishou (V2.0)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    hello, I was wondering how do I change a Pokemon's terra type?
    Hey there - sorry, just now saw your message! You get a Tera Crafting Bag once you go deeper into Aki Forest and can then craft Tera Shards to change it :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    v1.12 is now available! Probably the biggest update yet, the patch introduces the first Kyujitsuan Forms as well as some more additions to the Pokédex, TWO new game modes (Classic Mode for an easier experience AND Randomizer Mode (BETA)), lots of improvements to Dynamax Adventures, new optional quests, new moves and abilities from the S/V Indigo Disc DLC, and countless modifications and bug fixes!

Years
  • v1.12 is now available! Probably the biggest update yet, the patch introduces the first Kyujitsuan Forms as well as some more additions to the Pokédex, TWO new game modes (Classic Mode for an easier experience AND Randomizer Mode (BETA)), lots of improvements to Dynamax Adventures, new optional quests, new moves and abilities from the S/V Indigo Disc DLC, and countless modifications and bug fixes!
    Hey ho.^^

Is this Classic Mode something, that give us a chance to beat your game? I've been sulking, because I can't win against the female rival and since then..., yeah.^^' I really want to play... >_<

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Yes I think Classic Mode is exactly for people that would enjoy easier battles :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    v1.13 is now available! This patch introduces the second wave of Kyujitsuan Forms as well as a few other Pokédex-additions! Furthermore, this update includes three new event encounters, all shiny icon sprites for Generation 9 Pokémon as well as a couple of other modifications and bug fixes!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    It does not have an evolution - therefore it has the base stats of any of the other monkey's evolved form ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Has anyone played dlc?How do I place Miniors in the hidden cave for the quest Mysterious Meteors?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Just saw your message here, but I think you are the same person that I answered to me on Relic Castle already (RIP 😭), right?

Years
    • Seen today
    This looks very interesting. I'm just confused about the difficulty settings after watching someone else playing on Youtube. Is there any difficulty setting where trainers have strong teams (and better AI if difficulty affects that) and fight with all their strength, but without getting free stat boosts and other random advantages? I'm not sure which one I should pick. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hey there! Teams and AI are not affected by the difficulty settings. Hard Mode adds additional battle mechanics and increases the opponents' level. Novice Mode gives you two additional Charms that you can turn on and off at any time, while Classic Mode in addition gets rid of (most) of the additional battle mechanics. So I think in your case I would recommend Classic Mode if you don't enjoy those extra mechanics :) However, the difficulty of this game mainly comes from those additional mechanics, so if you are looking for a challenge, you should go Regular Mode on your first playthrough.

Years
  • Hey ho, OkunoShio.^^

After thirty hours and some minutes I have completed the story of your game.
    And I have a conclusion: You're a sadist.
    Why this conclusion? Even in Classic Mode are some battles like a nightmare.
    BUT all is manageable and I thank you very much for this experience.^^ (And the Classic Mode - everyone should play this one, I think.^^')
    I love the scenary, the music and your choosing of all the Pokémon.^^ It's a shame that I only found my beloved Togepi at the end of the game, but that was okay. I couldn't find it earlier - my bad.
    I know some hardcore players (sadists - really intensive game player sadists) that I recommend your game to.

Sincerely,

Patricipa

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hey Patricipa! Thanks for your taking time out of your day to share these kind words! Yeah, the game is intended for sadists I suppose haha 😅 glad you enjoyed Classic Mode nonetheless and happy for every recommendation! Togepi can be found in Yosei Woods during foggy weather - so maybe if you give the game a second run you can get it earlier there!

On a side note, I am currently working on a bigger content update! No release date yet, but you can expect it fairly soon :smile:

Years
  • Oh my, more to explore? Then I play a second round and get my beloved Togepi earlier.^^
    I hope you have much fun with your development of the game.^^
    Sometimes I wished I could water my plants all at once.^^' But another times I likes to lay back a little bit, after an intense fight. (I'm not a good person with plants - they wither away under my care - but the electronic plants can't do this, so it's like a little pause in the process.^^)

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    The game freezes as soon as the first battle starts. I'm playing on Joiplay. Is there any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    The big content update V2.0 is now available! Enjoy exploring a vast new area, new quests, new regional forms, and much more! Happy for any feedback here or on the Discord server! :)

Back