• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Pokémon Movie Night Planning

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Wow, this is a super-old template. Needs quite a bit of changing. But you get the idea.
    To-do:
    • New dates
    • Update for Discord era
    • Modernise Thread (remove emblems etc)
    • Make mobile-friendly

Hosted by Kip
    Grab some popcorn and watch with us!
    Over this (long) weekend, we'll be live-streaming the first three Pokémon movies and Pikachu shorts.
    The stream will take place on the PokéCommunity Discord server and will be in full HD!

GO TO THE STREAM

Want to be notified of when we go live? Sign up to the Movie Night role on our Discord server!

Films
    SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST
    Pokémon Movie Night Planning

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    (Extended Edition)
    SUNDAY 13TH AUGUST

The Power of One

MONDAY 14TH AUGUST

Spell of the Unown
    Daily Showtime
    22:00 UTC
    7PM EDT • 11PM BST • 12AM CEST • 8AM (next day) AEST

Click the time to convert it to your own timezone.

NEXT STREAM: 22:30 UTC - Mewtwo Strikes Back

per stream!
    I will keep a tally of users who attend the stream. If I miss you out, please let me know!

🍿 See you guys there!

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    hi! just posting to see if you have any updates on the event (i.e. css, movies, times, points, achievements, etc). if you need any assistance please let one of us know!

Hiya! Sorry for the delay. This one is done now!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    please be sure to add how many points people would get for viewing and then i'd say we're good to go :)

I've set it at 10 points per stream; is that okay? I'll make a Google sheet to keep a tally, that way people can check if I've missed them out.

Years
    10 points per stream is probably okay. I don't think we're likely to get like 15 people from one team in any of the sessions.

Back