• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sandshrew Bowling [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/PT/IT/DE/JAP

Years
    Hey, folks! Today I bring you another little fangame I made: Pokémon Sandshrew Bowling!

Pokémon Sandshrew Bowling [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/PT/IT/DE/JAP

This minigame is part of another of my fangames: New Pokémon Camp, but I decided to bring it independently. It is a bowling game for all platforms in which we take the role of Sandshrew. All it takes is a touch of the screen to make it go for the pins and if you leave your finger or mouse pressed on one side of the screen, it adds curvature to the shot.

Screenshots:

Pokémon Sandshrew Bowling [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/PT/IT/DE/JAP Pokémon Sandshrew Bowling [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/PT/IT/DE/JAP Pokémon Sandshrew Bowling [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/PT/IT/DE/JAP

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:

Models, Textures and UI are from Wii Sports & Sandshrew from Pokémon Sun:
    • The Pokémon Company
    • Nintendo
    • Creatures Inc

Back