• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Halloween Party Scariest Avatar and Signature Image

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I'll enter my sig and my current avatar. You said we could enter 3 avatars right? Then I'll enter these (I'm also attaching my current one for veiwing after Halloween)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I still need a signature banner, plus my avatar really isn't that scary. ^_^; But.. I suppose I could still enter. ._.'

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yours are so well drawn though, Kayleigh! You should make another "you" without the Halloween stuff for later. It's so good! ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Yours are so well drawn though, Kayleigh! You should make another "you" without the Halloween stuff for later. It's so good! ^_^;
    Ah, thank you! ^_^; I might do that as soon as I draw a picture that I really like.

Blaziken said:
    I love them! You should make avatars for the PC collections, I bet the admins would love them!
    Lol, I doubt that. XD Mine aren't really professional, but thank you!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Iggy Your is really Cool It Goes Great For Halloween! my sig is just a Buffy Grasseon Wannabe LOL

Back