• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: Pok?mon: More Hoenn Legends

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    what u mean?
    btw am i in the contest?

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Also, yes Leo, you now are.

And I'm dealing with other weird stuff : Kwesi's account has been deleted!!!
    great i want to be a boy and my name will be Leo

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Got five of the critters so far. Now I'm just waiting to see the other five!

Good game so far, Satoshi. True to the feel of the originals, with just enough new stuff throw in to make it feel like a brand new game. ^_^

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    And now for the last five!

If those are the right ones, I would like for my name to be included in the name as Umbra, for a female name. (Assuming all available spaces aren't already taken up. :p)

It's a shame that Winter can't be fit in as a name. :/ Oh well.

Last edited:

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    satoshi kun wut program did u use to hack and edit the game with? can u plz tell me cuz i want 2 try it out

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    err kun sorry for asking but is my name for the game ok?

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    i think i found 13 hidden pokemon somehow my pics got deleted so im getting them again

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I doubt I'm eligible for this contest since I helped Satoshi a little and know some secrets, hehehe...

Remember what he said:
    Satoshi-Kun said:
    You won't be able to finish this competition quick enough - you'll have to have played through some of the game and get SURF to see what I mean...

Is it alright if I just email you a zip file with them, and this wasn't all that hard at all, was that little hint that was just quoted just to throw us off, I found Eleven of them in the first 5 minutes.

Actually that's the only way I can get it to you so I'm going to the subject will be Contest Reply.

Are you going to post the Nicknames of the winners and the names they chose to put or that you used for them?

Last edited:

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    ok i think i got the pics bak

i hope all these are right
    if im in the game can i be a boy and called Isaac

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    runeknightx said:
    i hope all these are right
    if im in the game can i be a boy and called Isaac

hey that is mine screenshots
    U...
    U STOLE THEM
    I am complaining u to kun

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    i swear to god that i did not steal them if u dont belive me ill get them again and use ralts as the pokemon or chikorita if u do report me u r reporting to him for nothing cuz i did not steal them
    plus mine has 13 diff pokemon and urs has 10 and u have mudkip and i used cyndaquil as my pokemon

Last edited:
    Back