• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Review Exchange

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Glad to have found folks working on their own version of fan fic? I'm a beginner still in the "contemplative" stages of writing fan fic.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • I reviewed Foul Play.

Looking for reviews on Galar's Darkest Hour.
    Bada Bing, Bada Review

Before, I submit my request.
    Glad to have found folks working on their own version of fan fic? I'm a beginner still in the "contemplative" stages of writing fan fic.
    Nice, though I think you might not know what this thread is. This is the Review Exchange thread that's basically a thread where you post a review on the last person to post's story and then you request which story you want to have reviewed. For example, I just posted a review of "Galar's Darkest hour" by Skalesgon, who's right above you. I'm not going to be elementary and do a request myself. So this isn't exactly a chatty thread, but more a "I review and then request post" kind of thread. No problem though, you are new and all so tis fine at least in my book. Hope this clears some things up.

Now, on with the main act,
    I'd like a review of at least one chapter from, Shattered Crests. I would prefer it to be one of the newer ones, but it's long and pretty bad I'm not picky. Pick whichever chapter, or you agree with me and it's long and bad, you can instead do a review of The Snow I miss, a one-shot that I'm not sure if it's better or not when it comes to my older writing stuff.

Either way, hope the read is enjoyable.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • Come on guys, it's really not that hard to do a review. This one took me less than an hour and like Knight said, it's been over six months.

I reviewed Shattered Crests more than six months ago and posted a link to it. Could somebody please review my story?

Anyways, sorry for the wait, I didn't want to double do it since I've done that a lot already. Review: Dah review

So yeah, SC, any chapter yah want. Shattered Crests 1

Bay

Years
  • I just reviewed Journeying Mage Trainer of Origin. Will someone please review Hatching a Ninja Journey? I've only got one chapter up so far, so obviously I'd like that one reviewed.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=461894

Hi there! So real quick it's great that you reviewed Journeying Mage Trainer of Origin! However Vray had reviewed that story before you and his story Shattered Crests is up for review. Once you do that, then your story is up for review next!

Back