• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokefanKIV’s Pokémon Interviews!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Hello, there! This is Nanulak, and here, we're doing interviews! Just request an interview, and if there's slots open, you'll get an interview! However, for these interview, we'll be Pokémon! Pretty much you're a Pokémon in the Pokémon Universe that still acts like a human lol. Also, don't be surprised if you all of a sudden get a surprise interview! There will be a "surprise interview" slot where I pick someone to interview and surprise them with it! Hope you all enjoy the interviews!

Slots-

• Slot 1-
    •Slot 2-
    •Slot 3-
    •Slot 4-

•Surprise Slot-

Years
  • Hello! I would just like to suggest you to have your interviews part of the thread I already created, since they are going to be in character, like I did with Fairy, then Yume Tsuki! Also, surprise interviews are nice, but the people you want to involve still have to agree to be part of it of course!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hello! I would just like to suggest you to have your interviews part of the thread I already created, since they are going to be in character, like I did with Fairy, then Yume Tsuki! Also, surprise interviews are nice, but the people you want to involve still have to agree to be part of it of course!
    So… put the interviews in your thread?

Back