• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ascend

Years
    • Seen today

Pokémon Ascend needs some helps!

Note: this is a free game, so I can't pay anyone to help me make this game
    Basically, I'm creating a romhack which has:
    - New region and many new areas to explore
    - Your basic 'evil team hates the world' story
    - 150+ "original" fakemons (only fakemon in this hack)
    - Totally new and original type called "Fairy"
    - And physical/special split also
    - New moves
    - I can't come up with anything else, so send question in the comment​
    Screenshot_462.pngScreenshot_463.pngScreenshot_466.png
    Screenshot_474.pngScreenshot_468.pngScreenshot_469.png
    Screenshot_471.pngScreenshot_470.pngScreenshot_473.png

recruit.png
    But doing all of that would take alot of work for only one person. So in order to speed things up, help is very needed.
    - Spriters:
    I need help with creating backsprite for my fakemons(and maybe some misc things). If you're good with gen 3 style, that would be perfect for this.
    - Balancer: I've only played casual, never played pokemon competitively so I don't have that much experience in making stats or setting up movesets for pokemon.
    - Coder(binary): I can only do very simple and basic things with script in HMA. So I'm gonna need some coders if I want to do fancy stuff like cutscene or new move effect from later gen.
    - Any other help would also appreciated.

If you're interested, pls Dm me on Discord: dahviper (DahViper#7949)
    Or PM me on here with example work of your.
    LOVE.png
    Sorry if this looking a bit messy, it's my first time making a thread like this

Years
    • Seen today
    I sent a friendship request today come check in it in discord so we can chat my username is ashk1997

Back