• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Chronicles Recuitment

Years
  • Pokemon Chronicles Recuitment

Hi there! I'm Richard PT, the creator of a solo fangame project Pokemon Chronicles.

Pokemon Chronicles Recuitment

About this project: It now uses Essentials v18.1. I'm a gen 3 pokemon games lover, so I recreate the Pokemon fire red + Emerald + Crystal gen 2 + aditional content from other games like HGSS and others. It's basically a remake/remastered version from the official games with some additions to make the game more "completed".

History: Its the traditional thing from the official games, the player great achivement is to become a Pokemon Master. The game currently has 4 entire regions, but a new one will be added to represent the orange archipelago. The player starts at Kanto region and only after he beats the region, he will be available to move to the next one and so on. The game ends with the Hoenn Battle Frontier. 3 evil teams: Team Rocket + Team Magma + Team Aqua. Some story even comes from the anime events, other from the official games or from the Pokemon Movies, not all of them of course.

Team:

The project only has me.

I've made the maps, all the events, some graphics, few moves animations and other stuff. Logically, i'm using scripts, graphics and other stuff from other fans and i'm already giving credits for them in the game final credits.

Recruitment:

Scripter = Job = Updating the scripts to work in essentials v18.1. ---> bo4p5687 (this member is helping with this, thx)
    Spriter = job = Pokeball throw animations in battle + overworld sprites for trainers = ??? (still need a member for this)

IMPORTANT NOTE: The things i used in this fangame project from others, i don't claim as my own recources. I always give credit to them even in my updates or inside the in-game ending credits.

The project is almost done, but it has some old scripts that need to be updated. I've already tested 25 scripts and updated some ones from its creators. I'm working very hard to complete my first fan game and i think that it will be the last too. I always dreamed to have a pokemon fan game like this one and i want to finish it, but at this point, i need a helping hand just to update a few scripts. Programing/scripting its not my area of expertise. XD Please join me to complete this good fan game with more or less 100/120 hours of gameplay.

Please, help me completing it. Thx for your time.

Last edited:
    Back