• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon dark hunter

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    this hack will feature

:4: new balls (dark ball , evil ball , shadow ball , .etc)
    :4: new scripts (badly need a scripter)
    :4: catch other trainers pokemon
    :4: pokemon easier to level up whaen caught in 1 of the new dark ball
    :4: catch every pokemon
    :4: secret places only available to pokemon hunters
    :4: steal stuff from people youll see what i mean
    :4: gym leaders are no more you will fight a verey tough pokemon hunter before you leave a town
    :4: harder trainers pokemon hunters
    :4: you fight your way into the elite four incase your wondering

you are 1 of team rockets top pokemon hunters you work for giavanni(however you spell it) your mission is to catch every pokemon for giavanni in the region hoenn allthough you turn on giavanni and fight him

positions
    scripter

Last edited:

Leader Marty

drop dead
    Years
    wow that sounds wicked am soo ****ing hardcore rocket fan so it sounds soo cool and btw what to u mean by catching other trainers pokemon to u mean like we can catching trainers pokemon like in colluseum and btw wish u all da best:) and i hope that u will release that hack ( i mean not like sumone like say that they will release a hack whit 64 badges and blablabla and then they not release it:()

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    i dont need any map changes your in hoenn but i really need scripters badly when it coomes to scripts im lost and MSN has a virus so i wouldnt be able to read yer e-mail

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweetie, if you're making a hack, you need to make it first.
    I'm going to be nice, and give you 24 hrs to post a real screenshot.

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    all right im doing the hero right now

edit: all right here he is

Last edited:

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    sorry for dp but i badly need scripters badly badly plz help if you help youll be in credits and a dark hunter leader

Last edited:

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    oh im sorry i havent been on for so long i was doing other stuff ok squall just tell me what you want him to look like and ill make the sprite i just need scripters so bad!!!! i think im gonna explode
    pokemon dark hunter
    then i can get this underway

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Why not learn scripting for yourself? Its pretty easy. Just try ity till you get the hang of it.

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    im sorry everyone i would need help to learn scripting i have learning difficulties ive already tried *crys* my comp got wiped by a msn virus *crys more* i only had a 1 backup on disc and that was the first town edited a bit and the new hero

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    i dont need any map changes its set in hoenn

anyone want to script or is willing to help me learn how to script ?

Back