• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Decay - Recruitment

Years
    • Seen today
    title.gifPokemon Decay - Recruitment

Pokémon Decay is supposed to be a best of the first four generations. That was my peak of playing Pokémon. It's intended to give the player as much nostalgia as possible by referring to the storylines of the old games.

Story:

Because of natural disasters the four regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh collided and became one big Region, the Talem Region. The player wakes up and can't remember what happened. He has to find out what caused those natural disasters. The flow of the game is similar to the original Pokémon Games. The player has to defeat 8 Gym Leaders and the Elite Four while facing nearly all the well-known characters and evil teams of the first generations.

For self-preservation-reasons Pokémon had to adjust themself to the new environment. That's why many of them had to change their typing. Those Pokémon are called Delta Pokémon like back in Insurgence.
    Delta Pokémon.png

Those Delta Pokémon adapted to the regions they had to escape to. The Delta Areas are like a forest for grass type Pokémon, a sewer for poison type Pokémon or a desert for ground type Pokémon.

DeltaAreas PC.png

Unique Features:

As already mentioned we don't want to change the main features of the first generations but still wanted to make some improvements:
    -Delta Pokémon and Delta Areas
    -Level Caps
    -HM Items
    -Challenging Opponents
    -Costumizable Character
    -A few new Abilities and moves

About the project:

We're working in Essentials v21.1 (Started at v19).

There are around 100 new Delta Versions and 50 new Pokemon (Evolutions and Preevolutions) added to the game.

Evolutions and Preevolutions.png

We're looking for:

Actually everyone who wants to help, no matter in which category :)

Method of Contact:

If you want to be a part of the Pokémon Decay Project just join the Discord Server. Leave a message in the Recruitment Channel and I will send you a message asap. Every helping hand is warmly welcome!

Pokemon Decay - Recruitment

Credits (until now):
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokemon Decay - Recruitment
      Deltas PC.png
      14.6 KB · Views: 26
      Screenshots PC.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 24
      Evolutions and Preevolutions.png
      28.2 KB · Views: 1
      Delta Pokémon.png
      22.1 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    @clienthemaster
    Sorry, I thougt I made a link which couldn't expire. You are welcome to join now :) Beta Testers are always welcome.

Back