• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dream

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hey!!!
    Thanks for reading this VERY COOL Thread. i have a rom hack in mind.
    I actually started making it a week ago it's called POKEMON DREAM it's actually an
    VERY HUGE project so bear with me

INTRODUCTION:
    Your 19 years old (Yup 19 because it's unrealistic to start an journey at a young age and fighting bad people who wants to take over the world also 19 is a good age) so yeah ......
    you need to wake up your FRIENDLY rival and get your first pokemon at the professor's lab (It's just like an normal pokemon game you meet your rival and get your pokemon so nothing interesting) also you will meet the UNFRIENDLY rival after you get your starter with FRIENDLY RIVAL and after that you battle gym(But after the 2nd gym you will meet the BAD GUY they are called team nightmare or nightmare cult (What ever you want to call it) after that you battle them and defeat (Just like again normal pokemon game meet bad guy and defeat bad guy) after that you striving to be an ''POKEMON CHAMPION"

No Features yet

MY PROBLEMS
    =
    I'm average @ scripting( i use PKSUVI because it's easy)

I don't know how to implement New map into a rom hack
    i don't know how to use HxD yahh
    i also don't where how to download some tools like( A-Tack,Advance Trainer,and ETC)

Also if you have some solution on my problem message me
    And message me also if you don't understand the introduction
    ARIGATO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    No offense but.........THE STORY IS DAMN BLAND

Starting a post with "No offense but…" isn't an excuse for non-constructive criticism. TBH I don't think there's any point in criticizing someone's story for being not to your tastes, but perfectly in keeping with a traditional GF story. You don't like it, sure, but it's not like it's something that the author should feel like they have to fix. Just move on to other games/threads that do have stories you like :)

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Starting a post with "No offense but…" isn't an excuse for non-constructive criticism. TBH I don't think there's any point in criticizing someone's story for being not to your tastes, but perfectly in keeping with a traditional GF story. You don't like it, sure, but it's not like it's something that the author should feel like they have to fix. Just move on to other games/threads that do have stories you like :)

I didnt mean it THAT way, if it offended u in any way I am really sorry, I just thought the story need some improvement it shouldn't be the same old pokemaster stuff, u get what I am saying right ?!?!

Don't get me wrong :)

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Firstly, I am quite good at spriting(intermediate level) but there might be some flaws in my script (I will fix it once I see it) and Secondly ur story doesn't make the players SIT ON THE END OF THEIR CHAIR (if u know what I mean)
    I MAY help in ur game or NOT it depends on my situation.

COZ currently I am working(solo) on my project and I am stuck at map making so if I sort it out I MIGHT help u :)

良い一日 ~ G'DAY

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    No offense but.........THE STORY IS DAMN BLAND

Sry but i was never a good story maker. because i was SARCASM so hopefully when u play my rom hopefully u understand the story
    Also thank you for volunteering im counting on you i will give you file when i implemented CFRU

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023

thank you i was very SARCASM in making the introduction i was never clear in explaining it

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Sry but i was never a good story maker. because i was SARCASM so hopefully when u play my rom hopefully u understand the story
    Also thank you for volunteering im counting on you i will give you file when i implemented CFRU

I jus said I MAY help it all depends on my map making and I MIGHT help u in story to make it more interesting IF (u guessed it ;) I am done with my map making :) so even one of ur problems was u don't know how to insert a map ryt?!? Thats y I should at least learn it :) so just wait for a couple of days and I will come to join ur project if..............

I FINISH MAP MAKING !!!!

*edit* XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I jus said I MAY help it all depends on my map making and I MIGHT help u in story to make it more interesting IF (u guessed it ;) I am done with my map making :) so even one of ur problems was u don't know how to insert a map ryt?!? Thats y I should at least learn it :) so just wait for a couple of days and I will come to join ur project if..............

I FINISH MAP MAKING

i understand yah

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Guys an little update

The UPDATES
    =
    Just a little video of the ROM BASE(Thanks for Ghoulash and Skeli's)

the box art
    Pokemon Dream

the region map
    Pokemon Dream

MY PROBLEMS
    =
    1.Still don't know how to implement my map to fire red
    2.I have successfully implemented Ghoulash and Skeli's cfru (but when i opened the wild pokemon data it's showing only chimecho)
    3.Still don't know where to download other tools
    THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

And also if the video does not play or there's something wrong with it here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB6BWdfQdlE

Also if you have some solutions for my problem message me
    ARIGATO

Last edited:

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Sorry I am out it isn't of my taste and also I have my project due so :(

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Sorry I am out it isn't of my taste and also I have my project due so :(

i understand. that you have some project to do. hope you will finish it successful. i greet you with an huge THANK YOU

Back