• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Flood

Which Pokemon would be the best starter for my new game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Pokemon Flood takes place after the stories of R/S/E, when Team Aqua has successfully flooded the world!!! I have chosen two of the starters, but I need your help to choose another. BTW the current starters might be totodile and chinchou

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Im going to agree with him on this one. I WOuld like to see Some new changes like graveler uses a level evolution. Machoke the same. As mentioned a Leaf stone for politad. Onix a high level evoluotion. Scyther the same. And the hoenn ones going around the same basis.

Leader Marty

drop dead
    Years
    yes i always hated that trading thing etc when i always wanted to full pokedex but i can't qus i live in the place were gameboy is not very popular in fact i know only 2 friends who got gb and in fact one of them has original monocrome gb and other has gbc so i can't trade my fr/ruby pokemon and i cant get full pokedex:(

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Also if i might add. Adding some special caves where by rare chance ytou can catch some of these pokemon with some high leveled ones and rare ones aswell. Take for instence a Steelix can be in a cave with a rare skaromy and also pincones and other rock pokemon. You can put as a rare item the tm that holds Iron tail and also Steel Wing.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    i think stone evolution stone would be better than lv evolution, because the trade evolutions learn the exact same attacks at the exact same levels. I'll probably edit the items so there's new stones like I dunno maybe call it Bye Stone or something...

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    chinchou, carvhana and poliwag... I made psyduck, poliwag, squirtle, totodile and mudkip all appear in the wild...

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    i was trying to go against that, but how do i change what pokemon appear when you surf?
    Oh yeah, and wooper appears in the wild too.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    don't ask me i don't know anything about hacking,i only play the games:).Though i would like to learn how to.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Well you lose some you win some. Well i wish you luck in your next hack.

Back