• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fossil Promo Card: Blazeon

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
  • I think this would be bad... It's attacks aren't that good, It has no HP! As soon it's IN PLAY IT WOULD BE DEAD! (If were a real card)
    You forgot about some stuff. Including the font wrong. But If y keep on trying,You'll get better. :) 2/10 Rating.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • yeah.. It's not really good :( sorry mate, but it doesn't look very good.. I think u didn't put much time in it right? sorry if I'm wrong and correct me if I'm mistaking :classic:

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    I was just bored and figured i'de promote my hack a little. Opps, I did forget to put the hp, and I havn't played the tcg since i was 12, like 5 years ago. Back then those attacks would have been to strong, lol. I guess the game got a little pumped up then. But yeah, it was just a promotion for my hack. Took less than 5 minutes. And about the font, I put it their because I liked it, I could care less what wizard uses. They ruin everything anyways, including D&D.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Bryan Brat said:
    I was just bored and figured i'de promote my hack a little. Opps, I did forget to put the hp, and I havn't played the tcg since i was 12, like 5 years ago. Back then those attacks would have been to strong, lol. I guess the game got a little pumped up then. But yeah, it was just a promotion for my hack. Took less than 5 minutes. And about the font, I put it their because I liked it, I could care less what wizard uses. They ruin everything anyways, including D&D.
    Wizard no longer makes the TCG, Nintendo does themselves now.

Meh, fonts are all wrong, no illustration (you put a rule there instead O.o), attacks are boring, wrong placemnt on everything. Yeah, definitly not one of the best fakes (not one of the worst either...).

But yeah, that's pretty good for like 5 minutes I guess.

Back