• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Gemminite

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    The game is being made with RPG XP and Pokemon Essentials v18
    #--------------------------------------------------------------
    Plot:
    Welcome to the Gemm region! The region has been recently peaceful... until now. Crystal Pokemon are running rampant around the region, and it's your job, along with the Police Chief's Son, to calm them, while also thwarting Team Shard's Gemification process. Gemification is a process that removes one of a Pokemon's typing, and makes it a Crystal type. It harms the Pokemon itself though.
    Features:
    A new Crystal-Type!
    New areas under the Police Station called Type Areas! They house 1 type of Pokemon, and you can find starters!
    Recruiting Spots:
    OW/Trainer Spriters - My strong spot is with Pokemon sprites, and OWs were never really my strong suit. I'd really appreciate it if you would help me with this area.
    Scripters - I'm gonna be adding new moves and abilities eventually. I know little to nothing about RGSS.
    Beta Testers - To find out all the bugs that need to be squished.
    Story Writers - To help out with the main game story.
    Eventers - People who are good with doing events.
    I have a Discord and a server if you want to reach me!
    My account: The Toxic#1128
    My discord server: https://discord.gg/nePeGxH

Attachments

• Pokemon Gemminite
      download (2).png
      698.9 KB · Views: 25
    Back