• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Gym Leader Simulator [Version 1.1.1]

Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
This game was designed to be played on PC Windows, not Mac, Linux, or mobile. I had the same problem, I generally like to play roms on my mobile.

How do you actually play the game? I downloaded the file and whenever I go t open it it just shuts off right away. Please help!

I cnt play the game, when i try to play it opens OpenEmu and says files failed to import No valid system detected:
• "Pokemon Gym Leader Simulator v1.0.1.rar"

What app do you need to play this game?

how do I play the game?

How do you play the game?

How do I play? I downloaded it

download doesn't work.

how when I downloaded it and it is asking me to choose an app to open this .rar file

Where can i play this game?

I just downloaded the game onto my iphone but do i need an emulator to play it? And if so does anyone have a link?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
I'm happy to announce that after years of being absent I finally sat down and worked on this project again. Version 1.1.0 has been released which includes a bunch of quality of life changes as well as the release of Misty as a playable Gym Leader!

WaterMystix

Sleepy Artist
Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
What a coincidence! I was just looking at this, I'm looking forward to more! There's a lot of interesting things so far and I adore how the battle menu's laid out.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
I was playing last night as misty, when I beat my first 5 trainers and went to get my second team, the whole area turned into Brock's gym, I had my first 2 water types then have 3 rock types added as well. Went back to fight the next trainer and my whole gym is Brock's now.

Amallah

Horror Maze Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I was playing last night as misty, when I beat my first 5 trainers and went to get my second team, the whole area turned into Brock's gym, I had my first 2 water types then have 3 rock types added as well. Went back to fight the next trainer and my whole gym is Brock's now.

I'm having this issue too, but actually a bit worse. After going to Team B's room as Misty and getting Brock's B team, when I tried to return to the gym, I actually enter Brock's Team A room with Merk standing in my way, so I'm stuck.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
I'm having this issue too, but actually a bit worse. After going to Team B's room as Misty and getting Brock's B team, when I tried to return to the gym, I actually enter Brock's Team A room with Merk standing in my way, so I'm stuck.
Thanks for letting me know. I've gone ahead and fixed it in the latest version (version 1.1.1). I couldn't find a way to save your progress and therefore you will have to make a new game unfortunately. Thanks for playing the game and sorry for the inconvenience!

Back