• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Krobelus

Years
    Hello folks!

My fangame is called Pokemon Krobelus (original yea?), and it starts off in Pallet Town. I'm pretty much making up the story as I go along, but I would like to hear your ideas on it? I plan on including Both Kanto and Johto, and perhaps another region? (Hoenn, Sinnoh, or custom).

Anyway, here are some screenies:
    Spoiler:

Don't ask about the features, because it already includes all the features of a Pokemon game, (excluding the contests/game corner), and all 493 Pokemon. (Credit Poccil's Starter Kit and everything in it)

So lemme know what kind of stories should be included with different ideas and such.

-Krobe

(P.S. Don't ask about my lousy cropping =P)

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
    Years
    Original Title, yes indeed. Since there is a lot of people using Poccil's SK, including myself, the story along with anything custom and not in the SK is what will draw in people to your game. Come up with some kind of plot, post it and see what happens. Good luck with your game.

Years
    Thanks for your feedback. I posted my project here because I wanted ideas on a storyline. I already have a small plan for Kanto.. but that's all.

-Krobe

Back