• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DnD?

Years
  • As a player of GP's system I would highly recommend it! It's a system that works very well with pokemon as the characters and is very easy to pick up and learn, even if you've never played any other tabletop rpg before.
    Not only is the system good but gimmepie is also a very talented GM who crafts fun stories and world's for you to explore the system!
    If you're even slightly interested, and it works for your schedule, I would absolutely take up this offer!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Well I usually am available almost every day, but this timezone gap definitely does complicate things. With that in mind, maybe it would be easier to do a "play by post" kind of thing, rather than trying to figure out meeting times.

Back