• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Pasio masters

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Ash and his current companions Goh and Chloe venture to the island regions of Pasio where countless trainers from both the games and anime show up, different stories from different people take place as they all try to be the very best like no one ever was

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Chapter 1

Ash Ketchum was a boy with a dream, and that dream was becoming a Pokémon master.
    His journey had taken him to many regions where he competed in their leagues; he lost most and only managed to win the Alola league.
    His 5-year journey had finally taken him a step closer to his goal.
    Now back in the Kanto region, he's involved in the Pokémon World Championship as well as being a lab assistant to the new Professor Cerise.

Kanto Region
    Cerise Labs
    Ash once again had trouble waking up; his partner Pikachu was also slacking off on its alarm clock duties. Ash was sleeping on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed; at the top of it was his new buddy Goh.
    Goh was a dark-skinned boy normally seen wearing a dark-colored hoodie. He had black hair with small red spots on the side.
    Just like Ash, he was a lab assistant, and his own personal goal was to catch every Pokémon in the world, including the mythical Pokémon 'Mew'.
    With the two boys deeply asleep, only one person could wake them up:
    "Yamper! Yamper! Yamper!" A barking cried out through the halls of the institution.
    It was a yellow dog-like Pokémon; it had black and brown patches on its fur. Its yellow eyes looked electrified with excitement as its tongue hung loosely from its mouth.
    It entered Ash's room, wagging its tail non-stop.
    "Even Yamper's cries can't do a thing, huh?" a girl, seemingly Yamper's trainer, showed up.
    She looked annoyed by the careless nature of the boys. Her pink braided hair swayed to the left as she approached their room. She was wearing her typical blue and white sailor school uniform.
    "Oh, guys! Today is the day we go on that trip! Wake up!" The pink-haired girl shouted.
    They woke up instantly, and the shock made Ash fall out of bed: 'thud.'
    Pikachu jumped off Ash and back onto the bed where he rubbed his eyes sleepily.
    Goh was also shocked and fell from the top, landing on Ash as well:
    'thud!!' the sound of bodies colliding.
    "Owahhh, get off me Goh!" Ash screamed as he flailed his arms around.
    "Sorry Ash! It's Chloe's fault!" Goh said, apologizing to Ash.
    The girl, now known as Chloe, facepalmed at Goh's statement.
    "Just hurry up and get ready," Chloe ordered.
    She then stormed out with Yamper behind her.
    "She seems pissed," Ash said jokingly.
    "When isn't she?" Goh added.
    The boys got ready by taking baths, brushing their teeth, and getting dressed. Ash had his usual red cap on his blue sleeveless jacket and a pair of shorts, while Goh wore his usual black hoodie.
    The boys entered the main lab to see Professor Cerise with packed luggage. His graying pink hair shined because his clear white lab coat illuminated it.
    "Good morning, boys," Cerise addressed the guys.
    "Morning, professor! What's for breakfast?" Ash inquired.
    Goh sighed at his friend's attitude.
    "We'll be eating that on the plane," Cerise answered.
    "Plane? Where are we going?" Ash asked.
    "Come on, Ash! For the 24th time, we're going on a long research journey to the Pasio region," Goh shouted at his forgetful friend.
    "Oh yeah! Pasio is that new fancy region, right?" Ash said.
    "I'll explain it to you on the plane; for now, let's get the luggage to the taxi," Goh responded.

Vermilion Airport
    The guys took the luggage out of the taxi and helped it get boarded onto the plane.
    "Be delicate with my stuff, Goh," Chloe shouted.
    "Why are you even coming with us, Chloe?" Goh asked furiously.
    "Pasio is a tropical region like Alola; no way am I missing out on a free vacation. Besides, the school's on break; there's nothing better to do," Chloe answered nonchalantly.
    As the group consisting of Professor Cerise, Chloe, Goh, and Ash boarded the large aircraft, Goh took it upon himself to teach Ash about Pasio.

"Pasio, the region at the center of the earth. Founded by lear Pasio. It was a forest resort until Lear converted it into a well-functioning region. Recently, it has become a habitat for all Pokémon from around the world, which is amazing. We'll be going there to study them; I can't wait to catch them! Unlike most regions, it doesn't have an official league; however, it instead has many varieties of battling and events known as the Pasio games! These games include tower tournaments, raid battles, ranking matches for the Pokémon World Championship as well as other unique stuff. Trainers from around the world will come! I'm sure you'll meet some old friends there."

Ash was excited; they would be there for quite some time. He would like to battle strong trainers and catch some rare Pokémon as well. He also would like to meet some old friends if possible.

Ash peered out of the plane's window to see a large plot of land that could be said to be a mass assembly of islands: this was the Pasio region!

Pasio Region
    Airport
    Condo Island
    After disembarking from the plane, Ash and the others went to the lodge on the humongous Condo Island. This was primarily for guests; it consisted of huge 5-story buildings everywhere. Each room in a building was spacious.
    After dropping their things in their rooms...

"We should be moving out soon. Professor Oak has a surprise for us," Cerise told the gang.
    "Wow, even Professor Oak is here!" Goh said, amazed.
    "Haha! I can't wait to see what the surprise is!" Ash said happily.
    "Pikaaa pika Pikachu!" Pikachu joined his partner in celebration.

Oak's Lab
    Ash, Cerise, and the rest headed into a tall white building bearing the Poké Ball symbol on display.
    "Yo, Professor, we're here!" Ash shouted happily.
    "Well, well, well! If it isn't Ashy boy. Long time no see, pal," a voice came from the corridor.
    Ash quickly ran into the corridor, revealing the origin of the voice.

Wearing a blue, black, and gold tracksuit was Ash's old rival, Gary Oak, the grandson of Professor Sam Oak.
    "Gary? What are you doing here? Last time I saw you, you were in Sinnoh!" Ash exclaimed.
    "What can I say? Gramps needs me for something, so I had to put my trainer shoes back on again," Gary replied.
    "Anyway, this way. Gramps was testing out the others."
    "Others?" Cerise asked.
    "You'll see," Gary smiled as he led them to Oak.

The party stopped at Oak's location: a battlefield under the lab.
    The man in question, Professor Oak, was wearing his trademark lab coat. His snow-white hair and a mean expression on his face.
    "Ah, you're just on time! Red, you may start!" Oak said to a boy clad in red clothes.

The boy nodded and went back to business. In front of him was a black dragon with blue flames spouting.
    A massive eruption of blue flames attacked a test dummy on the other side of the field.
    'boooooooom!' The flames exploded into a blue mushroom cloud.
    The dummy was vaporized.

Red wiped the sweat off his face and gave a thumbs-up to Oak.
    "That was amazing! What was that?" Cerise asked his mentor.
    "That, my dear Cerise, was a sync move. When a trainer and a Pokémon fuse their hearts together, they can produce a powerful move with their efforts combined," Oak explained.
    "I want to do that too!" Ash shouted.
    "Me too," Goh added.
    Chloe was still in awe.
    Red went over to a girl in a green jacket; she wore bike shorts and had a camouflage leaf hat.
    "Red, that was amazing! You were amazing! You're always amazing!" The girl praised Red.
    Red's face turned the same shade as his name.
    "Thanks... Leaf," Red said shyly.
    The girl, Leaf, kept smiling at Red until...

"Oi, Red! Long time no see!" Ash said happily, as he and Gary walked over to Red and Leaf.
    Red turned around to see his old friend from Pallet Town.
    "Ash... good to see you," Red said.
    "Hey, Ash, don't forget about me!" Leaf positioned herself between Ash and Red, trying to get some attention. "Hahahahahaha!" All four laughed together.

Ash, Gary, Leaf, and Red started their journeys at the same time in Pallet Town. Oak had asked them to come early to his lab to get a starter Pokémon.
    Ash overslept that night, leaving only the three to choose.
    Red chose Charmander,
    Gary chose Squirtle,
    And Leaf chose Bulbasaur.
    Ash had to manage with a wild Pikachu, but in some ways, this changed their lives for the better.

Now after almost 6 years these four childhood friends stood under the same roof once again, what adventures lies ahead for them.......as the journey continues

Back