• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon R

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    "A new start in a new Region." You hear Giovanni over the intercom. The sea ride has been long and boresome. Fresh out of the Team Rocket Boot Csmp, Giovanni had his eye on you from the start. "He said I'll ge a surprise." You think to yourself. You wonder what it'll be. With your fedora and red gloves, you were all ready out of dress code. I wonder why no one enforced that rule to me. You wonder. As you reach Giovanni's office in the new land you wonder what surprise you will recieve. A promotion? Money? A special job? As he pulls you over to the side, he let's you know. He offers you three rare fighting Pokemon, instead if the usual Rattata. He remarks though, if you would rather have the norm, he will give you a Rattata. Not willing to pass the offer up, who will you choose? As you choose, he informs you of your mission. To defeat all sixteen of the Resistants, and the 4 Resistant Leaders, so Team Rocket will come one step closer to Domination. As yoiu head off, you hear several Executives talk about a "stowaway."

Features:
    You play as Team Rocket Grunt.The Resistants have higher levels.

The second route is longer, so their will be more chances to train.

Motorcycle instead of the wimpy bike!

I will also try to replace the HMs with key items, so you will no longer need HM slaves. Such as having a Slowpoke Tail Knife to hack trees

The starters are the Hitmo-evolutions.(Unless I add new Pokemon)

Hiro is your rival.

Some 3rd Generation Pokemon have invaded Johto.

Team Rocket has figured away to create their own Pokemon.

You can "buy" Pokemon from Team Rocket Stations

Being able to steal Trainer's Pokemon.

A brand new Region

A "Glitch" from Red and Blue.

Screen Shots

Spoiler:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    Yay another Rocket Hack! Good luck on it, it sounds sort of like toxic purple, but I like the storyline. If you need some help, I'll do it.

You might want to have a tyrogue as the starter instead of the hitmo's so then you can evolve it however you want.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    The storyline and features are good but i dont really like g/s/c hacks because of
    the graphics anyways good luck

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    Nice idea and I think you can script and everything but there is a problem and it's with mapping. It's easy to fill areas with trees and grass but you've to learn to use different tiles + edit tiles with block editor and other stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Heh, interesting.

I like the idea of starting with Hitmonlee and just stealing everyone's pokemon...

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Wow, another rocket hack eh? To be honest, I don't really think it needs doing, but go ahead ^^ TP seems to be handling the situation well enough, but like I said, go ahead ^^
    It seems to take small aspects from both TP and Torzach. It has the rocket aspect and the HM tools and the stealing pokemon things from TP, and then it has the resistance aspect from Torzach. Try and come up with some really original ideas, yeah? Other than that, good luck ^^

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    Actually, that's why I put all three Hitmons as a starter, so you could choose which one. And at Mega Maccer, yeah, I did gt the HM items thing from TP, but a dude from TSR gave me the stealing Pokemon idea, and I never heard of Torzach... But on subject, I put the first Resistant as a Dark Type just for a quick level up.

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    This hack is so epic. Another Team Rocket Hack huh? I'd hope you would finish it. Anyways the story is interesting. And the features too. The screenshot looks good. But i think on the 3rd screenshot it's too plain. :/. Too many grasses. You should've add some trees or mountains? Anyways. It's good and hope to see more updates. Good luck!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I think this hack is looking good, always nice to see a GenII hack, I'm kinda sick of all these GenIII hacks(mainly Fire Red). It sounds good to have Hiro/Gold as your rival.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back