• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute v2.84 (Unofficial)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Pokemon Resolute v2.84 (Unofficial)

This is an unofficial continuation of the Pokemon Resolute hack.

What did I change

• changed all the 3D images of the Gen6 mons to 2D ones
    • changed all the old Gen5 mons sprites and replace them with new ones.
    • changed all Pokemon sprite positions.
    • changed all of the front sprite animations of all new Pokemon to look good. (I haven´t made the back sprite animation yet so they can still look off)
    • added more healing spots at the beginning of the game.
    • Less Grass.
    • slight map changes
    • added Shrines next to the Pokecenters so you don't have to run back to the Starting town to get rid of your exp share. (I want to make it a key item but right now I don't know how to make it work)

This is not the final version of this continuation and a will make map changes as I play through the ROM.

Sprite credits
    MrDollSteak continuation of the Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource
    Smogon gen6 sprite project
    Lydario DeviantArt - Xerneas Full sheet
    iiHurricane DeviantArt - Mega-Lucario Backsprites
    Luigi-player DeviantArt - Togedemaru sprites
    Dreadwing93 DeviantArt - Floette Family Backsprites

Download

Attachments

• Pokemon - resolute v2.84.bps
      2.3 MB · Views: 71
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Honestly, I don't know if publishing such versions is allowed here but even though it's small (not trying to be condescending, what I mean is it's mostly graphical updates), it is a welcomed one for me. I asked this to 1158 on another thread but couldn't get an answer. I'll be waiting for you to edit every map in the game. I hope you'll get through, or even better, I hope 1158 can help you with it :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    This is honestly pretty dope. Have you considered speaking to the creator of Resolute? He's pretty active on here.

Honestly, I don't know if publishing such versions is allowed here but even though it's small (not trying to be condescending, what I mean is it's mostly graphical updates), it is a welcomed one for me. I asked this to 1158 on another thread but couldn't get an answer. I'll be waiting for you to edit every map in the game. I hope you'll get through, or even better, I hope 1158 can help you with it :)

I don't want to be rude, but that's not how it works. I can't just upload a continuation rom without the permission of the creator. 1158 is aware that this rom exists and offered to help me if I get stuck on something. Also, I am doing graphic and map changes first because it is easier in that order. Editing the code after the graphics makes it more difficult.

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't want to be rude, but that's not how it works. I can't just upload a continuation rom without the permission of the creator. 1158 is aware that this rom exists and offered to help me if I get stuck on something. Also, I am doing graphic and map changes first because it is easier in that order. Editing the code after the graphics makes it more difficult.

Respectfully, I know how it works. I also know that if someone has permission, they include or indicate it in their post somehow. As I didn't see that in yours, it is normal for me to assume that you might not have permission. But since you have, all the better. I hope you can make these changes to 1158's other hacks as well. Btw, this is compatible with tpp's music fix patch too right?

Last edited:
    Back