• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Pokemon Special Release Schedule?

Years
  • Hey yall! I've done a decent amount of googling but can't seem to find a definitive release schedule the pokemon special manga is following. I know the B2/W2 chapter has been on hiatus - from what I can tell - forever, while both ORAS and X&Y have started AND finished. Sun & Moon is ongoing also but I'm not sure what the most recent chapter released is or when the next one will.

Anybody have any answers?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Chapters are released once a month these days. And, Black2/White2 has come off of hiatus, actually! A new chapter released on the 22nd-ish of May. So, it's come back. However, I don't know when Sun/Moon are released each month, so I can't answer that, sorry. I just know Pokemon Special is now monthly and not weekly.

Last edited:
    Back