• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Stormy Days

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Cool cool...let me know if you want me to work on anything. I can work on sprites or other gfx.

[EDIT] all the work in my sig and avatar are my work

Last edited:

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    well of course i need to see your work if u have any attach it here im still having problems with pokepic and the pictures they're see through.

Edit: Well this sucks i had a bunch of new caves made and now theyre gone...oh well no use making them again ill just continue the hack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    This hack is gonna be really good, IMO! I support you (well, I'm not online that much, but anyway! ^^)

Ehm... Can I be the 6th leader? Please?

Name: Pyra
    Pokemon:
    Dragonair
    Kingdra
    Salamence

Hmm... here's my sprite.

Pokemon: Stormy Days

This is my main hero! Use May's palette if you wish to have me as a leader. ^^

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can i replace Glacia with another trainer

Name: Eig

Pokemon:
    Gulpin LV50 male
    Gulpin LV51 female
    Weezing LV52 female
    Swalot LV54 male
    Swalot LV55 female

Start battle: Poison - it's a big weapon. Try to win with it!
    Player lost the battle: Ah. The poison is too big challenge to you. Come again, maybe you win...
    Player won the battle: Grrh... Okay, you won. But remember - poison will once catch you!
    My trainer sprite:
    Pokemon: Stormy Days
    Try to make overworld sprite, okay? If not, leave it as it is.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Ok ^_^ Can't wait on beta with me ^_^, and i already have a save just before battle with Glacia, so... ^_^

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    look about the trainers no promises but if i had those files for PET then i could change them for SUNNY TIMES ONLY!!! Trainers will not be on Stormy Days and as for the beta its gonna be awhile i need to have more stuff made plus my man Sylph needs to edit the maps i made to perfection

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    femandawg said:
    look about the trainers no promises but if i had those files for PET then i could change them for SUNNY TIMES ONLY!!! Trainers will not be on Stormy Days and as for the beta its gonna be awhile i need to have more stuff made plus my man Sylph needs to edit the maps i made to perfection

Those files? Which files are you talking about?

And btw, my PET works perfectly. Well... Except for the class editing... :sleeping:

Back