• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Question about forum themes

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to use the older themes on this forum? I don't see any way to access them, unless that's an oversight on my part. I don't mind the newer themes, but the profile layout is a little confusing and different to me.

Thank you :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The current list of forum themes are the only ones at the moment. There's plans to add more, but that will take some time.

Years
  • When we upgraded to PC 2.0 back in 2019, you could still access some older themes [Midnight Misty, etc] which utilized PC 1.5, which was a lot closer to vanilla vBulletin 3.8.x. PC 2.0 was just a very customized version of vBulletin. Now that we've switched forum softwares from vBulletin to xenForo, there's not a way to use the old forum layout anymore.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
  • Wow, I wasn't even on this platform for a full day and I'm already learning history about it. Not like I mind!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • When we upgraded to PC 2.0 back in 2019, you could still access some older themes [Midnight Misty, etc] which utilized PC 1.5, which was a lot closer to vanilla vBulletin 3.8.x. PC 2.0 was just a very customized version of vBulletin. Now that we've switched forum softwares from vBulletin to xenForo, there's not a way to use the old forum layout anymore.
    ah that makes sense, a little disappointing especially as midnight misty in particular was one of my favorite older themes, but that makes sense. thank you! ill just have to get used to the newer forum layout

Back