• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Question about vc celebi.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Can't find solid evidence on the web. Can you delete your vc crystal save file to catch multiple celebi? I'm too afraid to transfer it up or delete my save file if there is only 1 celebi per physical title to prevent a whole bunch of celebi on bank, smusum, home, or even swsh. (Might celebi have similar problem as the 1 manaphy per pkmn ranger file?)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Gameboy games don't work that way. The Celebi event is just like any other event in the game. So, if you delete your save file it also resets that event.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    That's a relief, I wouldn't want to go around trying to find an SD card everytime I wanted to catch a celebi just to find out someone already caught it and transferred it up. I just want to farm celebi off of vc if it's possible. I'm going to trade it to vc gold, delete the crystal save file and see if this is true just in case. Knowing that it's a mythical, I thought they would put extra measures to catch multiple celebi much like what pkmn ranger manaphy did. Thanks, Megan.

Back