• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Questions about a possible misnumbered card

Days
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    I was going through my old Pokémon Card collection as I'm looking to sell them (or the duplicates, anyway) and I came across this one.

It's a Flareon, Jungle Set, Non-Holo. The Non-Holo ones are numbered 19/64, but this is numbered 3/64, which is how the Holo ones are numbered. This is a non-Holo one that is numbered 3/64

Based on all my research, it seems like this is a misnumbered card, but I can't find any information about this specific card being misnumbered anywhere. I was hoping someone here might be able to confirm what I'm looking at here. It appears genuine, but I don't know enough to be certain, so I was hoping people who know a lot more than me might be able to help with that.

Attachments

• Questions about a possible misnumbered card
      20230723_161738.jpg
      306 KB · Views: 10

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Based on the various ink bubbles and lack of documentation of this error, I'm inclined to call this one fake. A lot of older counterfeits were more convincing than what we tend to see nowadays.

Days
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    Based on the various ink bubbles and lack of documentation of this error, I'm inclined to call this one fake. A lot of older counterfeits were more convincing than what we tend to see nowadays.

Thing is, I'm fairly certain I bought all my cards via booster packs back then, I don't think I ever got any individually, so could it still be fake if it's from a booster?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back