• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Radio Room News

Years
    PokeCommunity Radio Rooms

Good news, our group radio sessions are resuming starting this weekend!

We've also restructured how we're running things a little bit. From now on we'll be running two sessions on Plug.dj one day and two sessions on Dubtrack on the next so you can enjoy music how you want to. Sessions are as follows but remember both rooms are always open!

Plug.dj
    12:00am (GMT -4), Saturday
    12:00pm (GMT -4), Saturday

Dubtrack
    12:00am (GMT -4), Sunday
    12:00pm (GMT -4), Sunday

We'll also be changing up our themed sessions. We feel like doing them so frequently is a bit restrictive so we'll be doing themed sessions once a month starting in November. There won't be any at all this month. You can find all the relevant information here.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm glad you guys organized this so well! If there's iPhone apps for dubtrack or plug.dj somehow, I could probably check in more often. Last time I checked, the sites ran pretty weirdly in my phone browser d:

#pcfromphone

Back