• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rank Your Favorite Pokemon… Let's See Who the World Likes Best!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I'm on a quest to find out the world's favorite Pokemon. So… I made a website to help me do it! The idea is simple… we all rank our favorites, I mash up all the data, and hopefully we learn some cool things.

https://www.whatsy.ca/rank-pokemon

If we get enough people, this could turn out to be really interesting! I hope you guys'll help me out. :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    So many how to choose omg my brain exploded from all the choices.

Voted Klinklang just cuz. Klinklang FTW!

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
    Damn! Most difficult question ever. My favorite has been Meowth. I hope choosing favorite has nothing to do with its power and it just means your personal favorite whether useful or not in battles and contests. If its about battles and stuff I will go for Snorlax followed by Umbreon.

Years
    Wow, ranking all of the Pokemon plus mega evolutions is quite the task, but hopefully you'll get a few people helping you out (I'll see if I can rank them myself when I have some free time). Either way though, this is more suited over in Pokemon Polls, so I'll just move this thread over there for you.

MOVED.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I liked that ranking system until it started ranking Pokemon lines against each other. Like I know I prefer Ivysaur over the other members in its line, but then it moved onto Charmander and had me rank it against my previous choice. A little too tedious for me. I rather just say what I like and what I don't and if I have to, rank it within their own families. I get that you're trying to figure something out, I guess I'm just saying I'm lazy lol.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    This is interesting! I'm ranking atm, and Wartortle and Charizard rank first for now. It's really tedious, but I'm seriously hyped to see who I like more than others.

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
    This is interesting! I'm ranking atm, and Wartortle and Charizard rank first for now. It's really tedious, but I'm seriously hyped to see who I like more than others.
    Like any good scientific research, we should consider outliers that would affect the results.
    For instance Charizard and Warturtle are ranked number one, but they're also near the beginning of the quiz. How many people started this and only got through the first 10 or 20 if that much?
    I know I quit once I reached Charmander.

Back